LATEST:

Grab the widget  Get Widgets

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Halle Berry Launches a Lingerie Line ‘Scandale’ to Celebrate Being 50 & Fearless

Courtesy: BellaNaija


Legendary Hollywood actor Halle Berry turned 50 in August this year, and to celebrate she’s following her dreams and launching a lingerie line called ‘Scandale’.
On the website the beauty queen turned actor and now entrepreneur says it’s for ‘real women’ with ‘real curves’. She motivated her followers by telling them to be fearless too –
Halle The big FIVE OH has taught me to be FEARLESS!
I’m about to launch a lingerie line at 50. Here’s what I know for sure… it’s never too early or too late to do what EVER makes you happy.


Here’s her Instagram post announcing the big move –

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe she's 50... She still looks so good!

    Check out my blog! I would love some feedback as well. P.S. I also follow your style blog :)

    http://www.paddlinginstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is one of my most fav actress ,best wishes to her tasks ahead

    ReplyDelete